Are animals/pets allowed?
- Most units do not allow for Animals or pets. Some units are pet friendly. Please check the website property listing amenities for more information.
How much is the deposit?
- Deposits are $450 per roommate and refundable when the lease expires. The deposit for 1bedroom is $495.
How long is the lease?
- The lease terms are generally one year. Short term leases are available for certain properties. Leases typically begin August 1st and end July 25th.
Do I need a co-signer for my lease?
- If you are under 21 you will need your parents or legal guardian to co-sign the lease.
How do I pay rent?
- Rent is due on the first day of the month. To pay, simply go to Tenant Portal and pay online.
What if a roommate can’t pay their portion of the rent?
- ALL persons on the lease are responsible for the entire monthly rental charge. If a roommate fails to pay their portion, you must pay that difference to complete the balance due .
What utilities are included in the rental fee each month?
- Tenants are responsible for electric, and/or gas, water/sewer, and cable/internet.
How do I put the utilities in my name and what are the phone numbers?
- Just contact the company ,give them your name and rental property address. Ask to have the utility transferred into your name. Its easy.
Kentucky American Water Co…..(859) 269-2386
Columbia Gas…..(859) 288-0200
Time Warner Cable…..(859) 514-1400
Sewer-LexServe…..This will start automatically when you start your water service and no set up is required. A bill from LexSeve will come to your water service address.
What do I do if I have maintenance problem?
- Please submit your request through the tenant portal or click Contact Us.
Please ask Head of Household make all requests.
Are we responsible for maintenance of the grass?
- No, WMP will maintain the lawn .Please refer to Lease Addendum for your responsibilities.
What day is trash collection?
- Please call 311 to get to pick-up day for your property.
Can I move in earlier?
- Sorry, properties are not available for early move-ins.
Can I sublet my room?
- No subletting is not allowed under normal circumstances. If you have any other questions or concerns you may contact us.